Wonder what the real opportunities are for applications of graphene? What is the graphene commercialization roadmap? Would you like to know the graphene supply and cost projections as well as production scalability steps? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you are ready to attend the Graphene Commercialisation and Applications Summit this June in London.
The Graphene Commercialisation And Applications Global Industry & Academia Collaboration Summit 2013 will bring together scientific experts and industry leaders to answer the following questions:
- What are the timelines and roadmaps for applications?
- Will material capability translate into device performance?
- How much will the material cost and in what qualities and quantities will it be available?
- Is production scalable?
With trailblazing companies such as Nokia, Head, Samsung, Philips, BAE Systems, Sony and Thales, as well as leading academic and research institutions such as Manchester University, UCLA, Chalmers University, Seoul National University and Fraunhofer IPA coming together for the first time to present their views, this exciting event is a timely opportunity for relevant stakeholders to evaluate specific industry requirements for graphene, as well as to discuss its’ material capabilities and real world applications.
Invited Speakers Include:
- Jari Kinaret, Professor, Chalmers University and Director, Graphene Flagship Consortium
- James Baker, Managing Director, BAE Systems Advanced Technology Centre
- Jani Kivioja, Research Leader, Nokia
- Ralf Schwenger, Director R&D Raquetsports, Head Sport
- Seungmin Cho, Principal Research Engineer and Group Leader, Samsung Techwin
- Byung Hee Hong, Associate Professor, Seoul National University
- Richard Kaner, Professor of Chemistry, UCLA
- Paolo Bondavalli, Head of Nanomaterial Topic, Thales Group
- Marcello Grassi, Head of Technology, Spirit AeroSystems Europe
- Nuno Lourenco, Head of Technology, UTC Aerospace
- York Haemisch, Senior Director Corporate Technologies, Philips Research
- Peter Fischer, CTO, Plastic Logic
- Antonio Avitabile, Head of Strategic Technology Partnerships, Sony
- Ivica Kolaric, Department Head, Fraunhofer IPA
- Pradyumna Goli – Research Associate, A.A. Ballandin Nano-Device Laboratory, UC Riverside
- Rahul Nair, Lead Researcher, University of Manchester
- Craig Poland, Research Scientist, Institute of Occupational Medicine
Register before April 19th and save £200.
If you would like more information about joining the exhibition showcase or require information on group registration discounts, then please contact the team on +44 (0) 800 098 8489 or email email@example.com