The call for abstracts at Graphene2016 (Genova (Italy) – April 19-22, 2016) have been extended one more week. The deadline has been extended until February 2. Graphene 2016 is the largest European event in Graphene and 2D Materials.
Check the new deadlines and register for the conference online.
Graphene2016 short facts:
– Top 6 countries (abstracts received until now): Italy, China, Korea, Germany, France and Spain
– In this edition 15.000€ will be used on PhD Grants. Apply here
– 72 prestigious Keynote and Invited speakers confirmed
– 33 exhibitors already reserved their booth, including country pavilions
– Tutorial on April 18, 2016: Multi-scale simulations of two-dimensional material based devices. Check the program here.
Over the past editions of the Graphene Conference Series, 2750 participants joined the event to discuss the latest graphene developments. It’s expected that the event in Genova will gather the same number as in Toulouse (2014 edition): around 800 attendees.
Graphene2016 will cover, as usual, the whole value chain of “Graphene and 2D Materials Innovation” from most recent scientific discoveries to breakthroughs in large scale material production and integration towards the development of innovative and competitive commercial applications.