An impressive list of internationally renowned speakers will present the latest trends in the field and the global Graphene technology revolution from both research and industry.
TOP 5 INDUSTRY ACTIVITIES @ GRAPHENE 2015:
- One-to-one meetings – Brokerage Event Are you looking to promote your products and technologies? Looking to find commercial and technology partners? Discuss new graphene applications?
- Graphene Applications Workshop What is the current state of the art and the opportunities of graphene-based materials/devices and related structures for emerging technologies? Find out at the workshop.
- Standardization Workshop This is a crucial and timely step towards the access to market of graphene-related products. This workshop is the first standardization workshop taking place in the biggest European graphene event!
- Graphene Commercialization There’s a race to commercialize graphene. Which opportunities are available in terms of commercialization? What needs to be done? Why not attend the One-Day Industrial Forum dedicated to Commercialization?
- Graphene Companies Catalogue There’s a new version (2nd edition) coming up during GRAPHENE 2015.
The 5th edition of the graphene conference series proves the gathering is now an established European event, where the graphene community, including scientists, engineers and industrials, but also graphene research centres, investors and representatives of funding policies discuss the latest developments on the field.
Registration for Graphene 2015 conference is still available.
Graphene 2015 will be held within ImagineNano 2015, the largest European event on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology where more than 1000 persons will gather.
Organizers: Phantoms Foundation www.phantomsnet.net | Université Catholique de Louvain (UCL) | Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (ICN2)