Barcelona (Spain) will host the 7th edition of Graphene Conference series, the largest European Event in Graphene and 2D Materials from the 28th to the 31st of March 2017.
The event will be hosted locally by highly recognized institutions on the graphene field, ICN2 – Catalan Institute of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology and ICFO – The Institute of Photonic Sciences. Phantoms Foundation, UCL – Université Catholique de Louvain and IIT – Italian Institute of Technology will also be part of the organizing committee.
In this edition, more than 650 abstracts have been received.
Over the past editions of Graphene Conference Series, 3500 participants joined the event to discuss the latest graphene developments. It’s expected the event in Barcelona gathers around 1000 attendees.
Top 6 Countries represented so far: Spain, Germany, Italy, South Korea, USA and UK.
– The largest European Conference and Exhibition dedicated to graphene
– 94 prestigious Keynote and Invited speakers confirmed
– >150 oral presentations
– Around 500 posters are expected
– 6 Workshops (WK1: Opto-electronics and Nanophotonics | WK2: Biosensors and Medical Applications | WK3: Theory & Simulation | WK4: Energy | WK5: Mechanical properties and Nanomechanics | WK6: Spintronics & Valleytronics)
– 2 full days Industrial Forum in parallel – to discuss the latest in Graphene commercialization and to get an updated understanding of Graphene based technologies from worldwide industries.
(talks by leading companies: AMO GmbH, Applied Nanolayers B.V., Avanzare, BASF, GNext s.a.s., Graphenea, Grupo Antolín Ingeniería, Leonardo, MilliporeSigma-affiliate of Merck KGaA, Philips Innovation Services, Proplast, Samsung, Standard Graphene, Talga Resources, Texas Instruments, Thales Research & Technology, The Sixth Element Inc. Ltd, Vittoria and many more)
– 1 Brokerage event (one-to-one meetings)
– >40 Exhibitors confirmed and some more in the pipeline
– 3 country Pavilions (China, Malaysia & Canada)
Currently, the following exhibitors already reserve:
ICN2 | ICFO | Renishaw | Grafoid Inc | Graphenea | GPNT Graphene Nanotech | Das-Nano | planarTECH | WITec GmbH | Zurich Instruments | ANNEALSYS | Merck, SIGMA-ALDRICH | IOP Publishing | Standard Graphene | Accurion GmbH | ScienTec Ibérica | HQ Graphene | IIT Graphene Labs | neaspec GmbH | SulfurScience Technology Co., Ltd. | CGIA | CNR Graphene Factory | Dotz Nano Ltd. | CVD Equipment Corporation | HANGZHOU SUCCESS ULTRASONIC EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD | NT-MDT Spectrum Instruments | GrapheneTech | NanoMalaysia | ETRI | Hanwha Techwin | Cryogenic | Group Nanoxplore Inc. | Center for Advancing Electronics Dresden | Graphene Square Europe | Abalonyx | Alcereco | MuAnalysis and HORIBA Scientific already confirm participation
Main organizer: Phantoms Foundation (Spain) / Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the website: www.grapheneconf.com