- Science and applications of graphene and new 2D materials
- Synthesis of graphene and new 2D materials
- 2D materials, heterostructures and superstructures
- Correlation effects in graphene and 2D materials
- Graphene- and 2D materials-based nanocomposites
- Graphene-related biomedical and environment research
13 – 17 June 2016, Warsaw, Poland
Originating from 2006, Graphene Week has a long history of creating Europe’s most influential conference on graphene and related two-dimensional materials by bringing together international key experts and professionals from all around the world.