The first annual graphene summit: applications, technologies, and opportunities, will be held in Berlin on May 21-22, 2015. The summit has lined up an impressive list of invited participants, encompassing key leaders in graphene science, technology, and industry/investment.
Website: Volanthen Group Graphene Summit
We are pleased to invite you to the “Annual Graphene: Applications, Technologies & Opportunities Summit ” scheduled on May 21-22, 2015 in Berlin. This premier B2B event will enable the participants to learn about the latest applications, technologies and emerging opportunities of graphene.
The Summit will be focusing on: latest developments in graphene production methods towards wide scale commercialization, emerging opportunities for graphene-based materials, determining criteria for graphene investement opportunities, revealing the latest updates on the application of graphene in electronics, application and commercialization of graphene-based materials in energy storage, aerospace & barrier applications.
It is an honor and privilege to invite you to participate in this Summit. We look forward to welcoming you at the Summit in Berlin upcoming May!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
- Evaluating alternative methods of producing large scale low defect graphene: the most cost effective and scalable processes
Liquid exfoliation of 2D materials: Toward applications and scaleup
- Getting Graphene to Market
- Graphene in structural applications in industry – what can we expect?
- Identifying opportunities for strategic investment
- Opto-electronics: applications and integration challenges
- Potential applications of Graphene to multifunctional aerospace structural composites
- Graphene based supercapacitors