This event is the most commercially-focused conference and exhibition on graphene and other 2D materials. Here is where companies unveil their latest technologies or launch their products, where technologists announce their latest commercially-relevant results, and where suppliers and end users from a variety of industries directly connect.
Graphene and 2D Materials is unique as it is co-located with other highly synergetic end user industries such as printed electronics, wearable technologies, electric vehicles, and 3D printing. Last year 2,800 premium business/technology attendees and 200 exhibitors from over 47 countries participated.
The graphene industry is now in the process of aggressively building up its sales pipeline to grow revenues beyond small volume sales to the research community and academia. It therefore a critical time for graphene players to connect with real industrial end users and for players to align interests to create value chains.
It is within this context that our co-location makes sense. This is because key end users from the following sectors will be at the show:
- Printed, flexible and/or large-area electronics
- Wearable technology and electronic textiles
- Conductive inks and transparent conductive films
- Battery and supercapacitor electrodes
- Flexible, thin and/or large-area sensors and actuators
- 3D printing materials
- Thermal interface materials
- Emerging photovoltaic and lighting applications