The 2nd Edition European Graphene Forum will be organized in Paris (France) from the 1st until the 3rd of June 2016. This event will cover the latest technology developments, applications, commercialization progress, end user requirements and challenges for Graphene and 2D Materials.
This event will be co-located with the 2nd Nanotech France 2016 annual conference and Exhibition and NanoMetrology France International conference.
European Graphene Forum – EGF 2016 will feature:
- Plenary sessions with internationally renowned speakers,
- Industrial Sessions with focus on Graphene Commecialization,
- Extensive parallel thematic workshops,
- An International exhibition co-located with Nanotech France 2016 and NanoMetrpology France conference.
- Brokerage event
The European Graphene Forum – EGF 2016 topics include:
- Fundamental Science of Graphene and 2D Materials Beyond Graphene,
- Growth, synthesis techniques and integration methods,
- Graphene modification and functionalization,
- Large scale graphene production and Characterization,
- Chemistry and biology studies of graphene,
- Graphene-based nanocomposites: recent scientific studies and applications,
- Applications of graphene and related 2D materials in electronics/ Flexible Electronics, photonics, spintronics, Optoelectronics and sensors,
- Applications of graphene in energy, including photovoltaics, energy storage, fuel cells and hydrogen storage,
- Application of Graphene in biomedical area,
- Graphene-related health and environment research,
- Graphene: Innovation and commercialization.