China International Graphene Summit 2015 will be held on January 21st in Shanghai, China. The area of graphene is developing rapidly recently. China as the country owns the largest amount of graphite will look for a long term development of graphene manufacture and applications. This section will cover latest technology and research progress in graphene worldwide, especially in China. The experts from graphene application developers, graphene producers and researchers will join us and provide you incredible information you are desired to know.
- Market status and investment opportunity in China
- Innovative Manufacturing & Processing Techniques
- Case studies in display, energy storage, transistors, sensors, etc.
- View from potential end users
- Commercialization Roadmap
This conference, as one part of OG4SS 2015, is co-located with four other conferences:
CI4S2015 (China International Phosphor Summit2015)